ControllerStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can take Control!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jestyn's [GM] Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetyn

Jetyn

Jestyn's [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Jestyn's [GM] Application   Jestyn's [GM] Application EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi, this is my GM application for ControllerStory!

Name:
My name is Jestyn Apuya.

I am currently 13 years old, a mature older brother of 2 siblings.

IGN:
My IGN is Jetyn.

How long have you played ControllerStory?:
I have been playing ControllerStory for a couple of hours. I've been looking around the world of ControllerStory and I understand the concept of ControllerStory and have been alone for a while playing by myself and trying to level up but unfortunately I can't because for some reason I don't recieve EXP from training.

Why would you like to become a GM?
I would like to become a GM because I would lilke to have the powers of a Game Master and I will help ControllerStory grow and will help ControllerStory become more popular and I will help new-comers and guide them through the basics of ControllerStory, I will also look around channels to see if there are hackers on my free time and I would like to host events with the people of ControllerStory.

What gm level do you want to be? Why?:
I would like to become a lvl 3 GM because being a lvl 5 GM is too much for a person that has not been a GM before.
Being a lvl 3 GM is more then just being protective, it also has being trustworthy, having faith in others, encouraging people, not being mean and many many more! Being a lvl 3 GM will start me as being a GM for the first time and I promise to learn fast as I learn of what being a GM really really means and as I grow and become a lvl 5 GM.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
I would handle it by first Jailing them, second tell GMs about what happened and that this is his/her second time of doing this and we will come up with an punishment, third I would ban them, then if they come back and start hacking I will IP ban them.

How would you handle Spammers/Advertiers?:
I would handle a spammer by muting them for 5 minutes, then if they still keep spamming I will jail him/her, lastly if they do it one more time I will ban them and warn them one more time if they keep spamming they will get an IP ban.
I would hanlde an advertier by first telling them to please stop and that advertising is not allowed in ControllerStory, then if they keep doing it I will mute them for 10 minutes, if then they keep advertising I will jail them and talk to them about what/why they are advertising and I will let them of with a warning for an IP ban.

Why should we pick you?:
Well, you don't have to pick me but if you do I will understand that I am not meeting the requirements of becoming a GM. I can help people as throughout the whole ControllerStory world and I could host events daily and I will be up to your expectations of being a GM and I will do my best to help ControllerStory grow and increase the population of ControllerStory.

Will you quit if you are not chosen?:
Of course not! ControllerStory is one of the best new servers I have ever played on!

What can you bring to ControllerMS?:
I can bring time and people to play this new server. Most of all I will offer protection from hackers and spammers/advertisers.
I will try to bring a lot of new things and I will give some suggestions to this nice server.

What would you do if ur friend was hacking/advertising?:
I would treat my friend like any other person but I will like hime but, I have to do what I have to do. I will then treat him/her as all other people and will simply would handle it by first Jailing them, second tell GMs about what happened and that this is his/her second time of doing this and we will come up with an punishment, third I would ban them, then if they come back and start hacking I will IP ban them.

Thank you for reading my GM application~Jestyn

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Jestyn-Apuya/100000061302204
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jestyn's [GM] Application   Jestyn's [GM] Application EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:12 am

Read it and Approved! but currently we are not looking for any more Gm's

Locked and Kept in mind for when we are searching for more!
Back to top Go down
[Admin/Co-Owner]Kira
Admin
[Admin/Co-Owner]Kira

PostSubject: Re: Jestyn's [GM] Application   Jestyn's [GM] Application EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:06 pm

I myself is a fair person and I believe that your responsible to be a gamemaster. But I would say that hackers deserves a immediate ban. Advertisers should deserve a immediate ban also for hackers and advertisers are not allowed. But all for all I would say this application is approved. However, I would like to see your meaning for this server and how long would you stay. For why that some people only want GameMaster position and will leave if they don't get it so let it be a test. If you can wait till we get at least 10 or 15 active people, this application will have immediate effect Exclamation Very Happy Have Fun! lol!

Edit: I want to see how much you can bring to the server before we make you GameMaster. Good Luck! Sooner more people sooner more gamemasters! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://controllerstoryforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jestyn's [GM] Application   Jestyn's [GM] Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jestyn's [GM] Application
Page 1 of 1